A Few Words About Us
Welcome to Ayurvedaservices.net A NGO working for the propagation and development of ayurvedic science and for serving society by providing better ayurvedic service for the well being and mankind.
Providers range from Qualified Ayurvedic Vaidyas, massage, yoga and panchakarma therapists to physicians who promote ayurvedic medicine in their practices, and Vendors servicing the medical community. Ayurvedic drug manufacturers,dealers of Ayurvedic drugs and medicinal herbs cultivators, research centre, spa, resorts etc.
ASF and non profitable NGO working based at Malabar region for promoting Ayurvedic treatment modality and traditional knowledge of wisdom to spread worldwide. We are aiming on new venture to unveil unexplored areas of treatments and other specialties in Kerala practiced by eminent physicians for centuries. Helping the professionals to attain and achieve international standard by providing modern scientific aspects to develop Traditional knowledge.
Our service includes:
1. Providing data base of doctors, panchakarma therapists, yoga therapists, Nurses, traditional healers, pharma companies, ayurvedic hospitals, resorts, research centres, herbal medicines, cultivators, distributors, etc
2. Providing career /job for the job seekers and helping them to attain their resume International job providers and health care specialists.
3. Providing efficient and skilled staffs interviewed by our expert team of doctors for various job requirements.
4. Online consultation for the patients from India and abroad with various expert panel of doctos.
5. Free medical journal Athma Online for complete and latest updates in Ayurvedic science.
6. Research Analyisis work done and drug safety study for pharma companies and hospitals.
7. Service providers for new emerging projects in Ayurveda like pharmaceuticals, Resorts, hospitals etc.
8. BUY/SELL of your hospital/clinic/ resorts by interacting with international and National wide network using our web portal.
9. Medical training programme, corporate fitness program me, effective communication skills, public speak training, hospital management training, personality training programme conducted on behalf of our company for developing professional skill.
10. Manpower recruitment for the companies, Resorts and hospitals.
11. Buy and sell of raw materials and find out new cultivating groups in herbal medicine sector.
12. Event management for International workshop seminar and exhibitions.
13. Admission procedures for various Ayurvedic Diploma, graduate, post graduate courses in various sectors.
14. Free medical camps and awareness programme for promoting public health.
15. Providing financial aid for the new ventures, scholarship for the new inventions, award for best performing doctors, hospitals, research centres, pharmaceuticals, publishers.
16. Assistance for obtaining drug license, GMP, HACCP, NABH, GCP , Ayush mark etc
This FREE database can be viewed and searched by the readers to get information about the service providers in their area and it is an effective and efficient means of advertising too. If you are ayurvedic health service provider Click on the link given below to list your name in this database
Platform for communicating all sector of the Ayurveda society for interacting each other and sharing experience for the development of the science
Dr. Arshad.P (Chairman)